- PRESS RELEASES / ACTIONS
- JURI Committee on Legal Affairs
- D-TR Delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee
- LIBE Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs
- DCAR Delegation to the Cariforum — EU Parliamentary Committee
- D-US Delegation for relations with the United States
- No more excuses, member states must implement refugee relocation now
- Chrysogonos JURI on exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work
- Chrysogonos - Europe in need of democratization
- 500 refugees missing in the Mediterranean Sea
- GUE/NGL MEPs add pressure for EU-level protection of whistleblowers
- Speech by Kostas Chrysogonos on the problems that minors without parents face in Europe
- GREEK BOND HOLDERS - THE EFFECTS OF PSI
- Chrysogonos - Greek Debt - EP Plenary - "Give Greece a Chance"
- Chrysogonos JURI- mediation in civil and commercial matters - 2332017
- Chrysogonos JURI - MONITORING THE APPLICATION OF EU LAW 2015 - 23.3.2017
- Chrysogonos - JURI 28.2.2017
- Chrysogonos Juri Cancer 28112016
- Chrysogonos Juri - Money Laundering 28112016
- Chrysogonos Juri - protection of workers from exposure to carcinogens or mutagens at work
- Kostas Chrysogonos: "Inside Brüssel"
- Kostas Chrysogonos at Actua TV (English)
- EU-Politik: Monika Hohlmeier und Kostas Chrysogonos geben Interview am 11.05.2016
- Chrysogonos on Sputnik
- K.Chrysogonos on Schengen 11.5.2016
- Chrysogonos on the EU responsibilities on the refugee crisis at EP Plenary
- Chrysogonos - Juri Committee on the safety of underwater drilling
He was born in 1961. Degree of the Department of law of the University of Thessaloniki in 1983 with a degree cum laude (9.90/10). Professor of the Department of law of the University of Annoberoy Germany in 1987 with a degree magna cum laude. Lecturer of the Faculty of law of the University of Thessaloniki in 1990, Assistant Professor in 1993, Associate Professor in 1999, Professor in 2003 with subject constitutional law. He taught the same subject for a number of years at the national school for judges and the Hellenic Open University and as a visiting professor at the universities of Regensburg and Annoberoy. He served as member of the Central Commission of Pre-legislative National Broadcasting Council, the Governing Council of the Union of Greek Constitutionalists and the Centre for European constitutional law, Member of the boards of banks and Consultant studies, National Centre for public administration. As the rapporteur has participated in a large number of scientific conferences in Greece and abroad. He has published 16 books, including textbooks "constitutional law" and "individual and social rights ', and more than 100 studies in legal journals and edited volumes in Greek, English and German language. Foreign languages: English, German, French. Are Supreme Court Attorney, with specialization in public law cases before the Council of State, the Court of Auditors, the European Court of human rights and of the ordinary administrative courts.
Participated for the first time in elections and succeeded elected by group of SYRIZA. Participates as a member of the Committee on development (DEVE) where he has been elected as Vice-President, Member of the Committee on Legal Affairs (JURI) and substitute member of the Committee on Civil Liberties, justice and Home Affairs (LIBE). Attending as a member of the delegation to the EU-Turkey Joint Parliamentary Committee and a substitute member of the delegation to the CARIFORUM-EU Parliamentary Committee and the delegation for relations with the United States of America.
More information on parliamentary activities you can find here.